NAC is now hiring for a Quality Control Specialist!
Primary purpose of this position: To provide continuous quality control to assigned production areas by inspecting product at established frequencies against approved samples. This position is also responsible for reporting any quality deficiencies to management.
Essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
Inspect product against quality standards
- Inspect product at the assigned frequency
- Check quality of product against established standards
Document quality discrepancies
- Complete Discrepancy Reports for all quality and accuracy discrepancies found during inspection upon finding the errors
- Ensure Discrepancy Reports are complete and accurate and submitted to Management
Inspect quality of product on job set-ups and prepare production packages for Machine Operators
- Ensure product matches the work order
- Ensure all Mail OK’s and samples meet quality and customer standards by use of proper verification check lists
Education, Skills and Abilities include but are not limited to:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to two years experience/training in Quality Control and plant experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment
- Maintain a high level of record keeping/routine paperwork
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet production standards
- Establish personal growth goals
- Meet frequent deadline
If you fit this profile and are up to the challenge of this position, please apply here:
NAC is an EOE.