NAC is now hiring a Mechanic for our Production Area!
Primary purpose of this position: Responsible to perform troubleshooting, repairs, and set-up on all production based machines to ensure they are running to standard.
Essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and repair production machines
- Perform preventative maintenance on production machines
- Set-up machines for new jobs
- Assist in training new machine operators and mechanics
- Operate machines when needed
- Perform other related duties as required
Education, skills, and abilities include but are not limited to:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year experience/training
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Communicate clearly and consistently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
If you fit this profile and are up to the challenge of this position, apply today https://portal.nacmail.com/careers/application.aspx.
NAC is an EOE.